Learn to draw with our 12 easy online lessons that will take you from choosing the pencils and starting to sketch to drawing shadows and putting final touches!
We’ll show you how to observe and draw different things from simple objects to plants, animals and people.
You will need only our online lessons and basic drawing materials. Once you register you will have access to the course during one year which will give you plenty of time to master the technique!
And by way, you don’t have to have any previous knowledge about drawing. Just follow us on the enjoyable journey of learning how to draw! Have a look bellow at what you will learn and check out one of the lessons for free!!
- Types of paper, pencils and rubber gums
- Drawing with easel, table, board
- Setting the lights
- Different kinds of composition
- How to construct them
- When to apply them
- Why are proportions important
- How to measure proportions
- How to check proportions of a drawing
- Basic shapes
- Complex objects
- How to start
- One-, two-, and three-point perspective
- Simple rules for drawing objects in perspective
- Tips and tricks for perspective drawing
- Line drawing techniques
- Shading styles
- Tips and trick for shading and tones
- Objects proper color
- Material and texture
- Drawing process
- Direct light
- Reflected light
- Tips and tricks for the light presentation
- Basic proportions of male and female body
- Face and head proportions
- Body in movement
- How to draw vertebrates (mammals, birds…)
- How to draw arthropods (crabs, insects…)
- How to draw amorphous animals (octopus, jellyfish…)
- “Construction” of plants
- Finding and drawing main lines and shapes
- Drawing details
- Choosing the horizon position
- Ways to present distant and near objects
- Eye movement and rhythm
After each of the first eight lessons we will show you a part of a step-by-step drawing process of the still-life you can see bellow. You will be able to apply the same rules to any kind of drawing with great results!
Registration process is simple and easy!
1. Carry out the payment through the Pay Pal secure system.
(You don’t have to have Pay Pal account!)
This is a one-time payment and we will not charge you again after a one-year period.
2. Once we confirm your payment we will send you the login username and password.
3. You’ll be able to access the course during one year.